Melissas Paperie

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Cloud9



I'm playing along with this month's Cloud9 Blog Hop . Isn't that photo gorgeous?

I was inspired by the colors and made two cards.

cloud 9 march 1

For the first, I stamped a background using different images from Folk Art Floral and Embroidered Bouquet. The sentiment is from Written on Ribbon.
cloud 9 march 2

I stamped the square image from Chantilly Trim four times, overlapping. The sentiment is from Quite Like you. I then stamped and cut out a trim image, also from Chantilly Trim.

Thanks for taking a look!
Melissa

4 comments:

Renee said...

Fabulous Melissa!
Love that stamped background...
and with the label and ribbon...
perfect!
But really lovin' those stamped squares! ;)

Natalie said...

Both cards are beautifully done! Love the colors.

Suzanne said...

They're both beautiful!!!! I am so in awe of the overlapped stamping on the second one - it's awesome, Melissa! Thanks for playing along this month!

anya said...

These are fabulous, Melissa, but I absolutely adore your second card! The overlapping colors blocks creates such a cool effect! I love it! Thanks for joining us at Cloud9 this month!