Melissas Paperie

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Peace

This month is flying by!! I can't believe I haven't posted yet in November. I've been making a ton of things for a craft fair this week, so I plan to post some of what I've been up to!

snowflake jar

This card was made using Background Basics: Tin Types as the background, Holiday Jar Fillers and the original Friendship Jar set.

snowflake jar close

As you can see, I cut the jar label with felt, fun!

Thanks for coming by!
Melissa


"Peace" (all PTI unless noted)
Stamps: BB: Tin Types, Friendship Jars, Holiday Jar Fillers, 2009 Holiday Tags
Ink: Blue (Colorbox), Rich Cocoa (Memento), Copic markers
Paper: Kraft, Blueberry Sky and Vintage Cream
Other: Simply Chartreuse felt, silk ribbon, pinking shears, foam tape, glitter (Martha Stewart)

6 comments:

Diane said...

This is so cute! You did a great job!

Monica K. said...

Beautiful job, Melissa! The peace sentiment is perfect with the snowflakes. Good luck with your craft fair. You will have to let us know how it goes. I'm looking forward to seeing the other stuff you made too!

B said...

So lovely! Good luck with the craft fair!

IamDerby said...

Love this jar! So cute, great colors too!

Diane Jaquay said...

ooooh, LOVE that jar! Beautiful card!

Jen Carter said...

LOVE this card!! I love those snowflakes hanging in the jar...so super cute!