Melissas Paperie

Sunday, February 7, 2010

CPS 153

As part of the PTI anniversary celebrations, Papertrey Ink has teamed up with CPS this week.

Here is the sketch:


And my card:


I used Heart Prints to create a background with the words and the tiny heart using Hibiscus Burst and Sweet Blush ink. The heart background on the bottom is from Background Basics: Hearts, stamped in Taken with Teal by SU! (Please PTI, I need a turquoise!!)

Don't forget to enter a comment for my little giveaway in honor of my first year of blogging! Find the post here and enter a comment.


Thanks for having a look!
Melissa

(all PTI unless noted)
Stamps: Heart Prints, Background Basics: Hearts
Ink: Sweet Blush, Hibiscus Burst, Taken with Teal (SU!), Vintage Touch Tea Dye (Chai)
Paper: Vintage Cream, Hibiscus Burst, Taken with Teal (SU!)
Other: Hibiscus Burst satin ribbon, paper flower (Making Memories)

21 comments:

Babies-Beth said...

Love your patterned papers! Now that I have seen everyone's, I am thinking I may take a try!!

IamDerby said...

Really pretty Melissa. I like the color scheme

Lori said...

love your colors!! Hapy blog-a-versary to you!!!

Heather P. said...

This is soooooo sweet! Love the patterned paper you made! :)

Melisa Hunter said...

Pretty background paper and great colour combo!

@JoyceCasaldi said...

Very cute, good luck!

Lea L. said...

This is fabulous! Love how you've used the stamps, and the colors are perfect! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!

♥Lea

Diane Jaquay said...

Beautiful Melissa! Love the background you created, and the colors on this are gorgeous!

tfiskers said...

Super cute card! I love the aqua poka-hearts :)

Jen Vogt said...

I love the background paper you created! Great card :)

Cheryl said...

I love the worded background. Great color scheme, too--very unique for a valentine.

Lee said...

Lovely pp you made.

Katie said...

So perfect!!! I love the turquoise/teal...I'll petition PTI with you!!!I wasn't a huge fan of it until I saw my SIL use it for her wedding color in January. Now I love it!!!

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE the colors and the background paper you created! FAB card and congrats on one year!!!

Leah said...

Love the colors on this! Blue and pink and my absolute favorite, beautiful!

Chrissy said...

What a sweet card...it makes my heart go pitter patter. I love the colors you chose.
Chrissy

dstandard said...

Beautiful card love the colors!

Unknown said...

Congratulations for one year anniversary, wohoo, actually, I am grateful to you for having a blog where we can see your BEAUTIFUL creation, your work is original "unlike mine:(", keep it up..hope to see many many more from you!

Kim Moreno said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for playing along at CPS this week!

Ruby said...

Pretty card. I love the way you've done the centre of your heart, and the way you've done the papers looks great!:o)

Denise Clark said...

Love that strong shade of blue with the pinks. Gorgeous bow. Love the placement! very pretty card!